On the 9th and 10th of June, representatives from JMR Consulting UK Limited will be attending The -Net-Work meeting at the Sofitel Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
The event, sponsored by Pacific Life RE and PartnerRe will include presentations on:
- Corporate Governance in the UK and the implications of being a non-executive director – Paul Bradshaw
- Innovation in Insurance, a 10 year perspective – Alan Newman, FITN
- Using technology to drive new business models – Ian McKenna, F&TRC
- A new approach to assessing risk – Dr. Paul Jenkins, European Scanning Centre
- Major trends in Europeans life assurance – Christian Mounis, Transamerica Reinsurance Europe
- The things that keep UK CEOs away at night – Otto Thoresen, Director General, ABI
The-Net-Work was formed in 2001 by Peter Le Beau. He felt there should be an opportunity for people to meet informally and discuss the major strategic issues affecting the life insurance world. The inaugural meeting was held in May 2001 and it has grown to become one of the most respected strategic forums in the Life industry.
Key to the success of The-Net-Work is the mix of members, quality of speakers and the fact that it is held under Chatham House rules. There will also be plenty of opportunity for both discussions following each of the presentations and networking and the events always combine serious discussion with enjoyable informality and networking.
“I have been attending the Net-Work events for many years and find that they are an excellent way of keeping me informed and up-to-date with the issues and challenges faced by the Life Insurance industry as well as the latest thinking and innovations,” says Kali Bagary, Managing Director, JMR Consulting UK Limited.