Project / Programme Manager
Our client is looking for a professional to engage in this offshore (Eastern European) programme to deliver Business Transformation and SAP Implementation to a multinational Oil and Gas client.
They would like to invite a suitable applicant to be part of this excellent opportunity to join them in this challenging and interesting senior position.
The Project/Programme Manager will be a strong leader and influencer, and must have both relevant and extensive experience in large multi-national Business Transformation Programmes and SAP Delivery. This must be coupled with strategic forward thinking and motivated by working within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
• Projects deployed to cost, time and budget
• Overall leadership and management to the project team in order to deliver a quality solution on time
• Reporting the SAP project budget spend to principal leadership/project sponsor
• Identification and ongoing management of project resources
• Communication of SAP project status to the Project Sponsor and Project Governance Board
• Serve as an escalation level for critical project issues and risks through Governance and Design Authorities to ensure a consistent strategic route forward
• The Project/Programme Manager will be located in our Amersham office but will need to be flexible enough to travel extensively to Eastern Europe throughout the programme
• This will require full periods of 1 to 2 weeks or as dictated by the programme
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• SAP Project/Programme Management experience across multiple implementations, including sound knowledge of business automation and the MES space as deployed in heavy industry
• Worked on global programmes with values of between £5m and £10m and above
• Strong business acumen to be able to participate and lead with confidence in Organisational influence and relationship management activities
• The abilities and confidence in managing activities with conflicting priorities
• Experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting.
• SAP implementation methodologies (ASAP) and knowledge of other methodologies
• Risk & Issue Management
• Exposure to CIS country business culture and showing acumen in dealing with the unique challenges of this region