Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer
As a certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner, the client uses the software platform Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly: Microsoft Axapta) to obtain the preset targets. The Utilities Solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics AX is a proven multi-commodity solution (electricity, gas, water, …) that supports utility companies – suppliers, grid and metering companies – in their total value chain (Customer Relationship Management, Contract Management, Access Point Management, Service Management, Asset Management, Rating/Billing, Dunning Cycle, General Ledger, EDI Communication).
As member of our Technology Team, you will be involved with the development of re-usable components within the Utility-market. In this role, you will guarantee the generalisation/standardisation of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in Dynamics. All these re-usable components form the ‘core’ to enable the client to provide its services to the Utility-market.
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer should be able to:
• Translate design specifications in high-quality technical specifications
• Develop software based on Microsoft Dynamics AX (X++)
• Review his and others code on quality
• Plan the required development work and divide it in manageable work packages in collaboration with Product and/or Project Manager and/or Scrum Master
• Report on status and progress to Product Manager and/or Project Manager and/or Scrum Master
• Document his work in a structured and transparent way
• Valid Microsoft certifications (MS SQL Database, MS Dyn AX Certification).
• Experience with the Scrum methodology
• Experience with MS Dyn AX 6.0/2012
Contract Role: 3 months (could be extended)
Start Date: Immediate
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org