Due to the mandatory requirement of Solvency II regulatory implementation, we have recently been engaged by a client that requires additional resource in order for them to ensure a timely submission.
Our client, a world-leading insurer based in the City of London, requires a General Insurance Actuarial Consultant to join their Solvency II Internal Model Approval Process Team.
The role needs a specialist consultant to fill the position, and that person must fulfil the following mandatory requirements:
• Experience of working on a Solvency II Internal Model;
• Capital modelling knowledge and experience;
• Expert knowledge of EMB Igloo;
• In-depth knowledge of general insurance business and operations;
• Quantitative Impact Study knowledge
• Pricing & Reserving
• Degree level in Actuarial Science
• Knowledge of Algorithmics and QualityCentre
• Risk Management Experience (insurance risk, credit risk, market risk, operational risk and liquidity risk), and experience of building risk profiles
• Portfolio Management
• Expense Management and Budgeting
• Masters in Applied Mathematics
• Masters in Actuarial Science
• Experience in one of the “Big 5” consultancies
The successful consultant will be required to construct and then validate the model across a series of releases, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 2.0+; hence the reason, expert Igloo knowledge is imperative. Documentation support will also be needed.
Role Type: Permanent
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Date Posted: 06.02.2012